Spilling the Tea About Vocal Training– When learning to play a musical instrument, a student must work with a teacher in systematic, methodical and progressive manner, over time, in order to achieve proficiency on their chosen instrument. Unfortunately, in singing, there is a pernicious and erroneous idea that vocal training is not actually necessary. All too often […]Read More...
Voice Lessons Orange County — Singing Coach
* Give your voice a professional edge.
* Sing through your entire range without any breaks.
* Perform with power and passion.
* Build stamina to sing several shows per week.
* Avoid fatigue or damage to your voice.
* All Styles of Music
* All Levels: Beginner to Professional
* Vocal Training that builds a powerful, versatile and healthy singing voice.
Train with Guy Babusek at his studio in South Coast Metro, or online via Skype.
Anyone can significantly improve their vocal range, endurance, stamina, breath-control, resonance, vocal power and voice quality.
Voice Lessons Orange County
Breathing for Singing In general, I don’t teach too many breathing exercises to my students. In my opinion, all singing exercises are breathing exercises. I find that a great deal of singers who are trained to do a an overabundance of breathing exercises in isolation tend to build a great deal of tension into their singing; however, […]Read More...